Wednesday, September 16, 2009

How do I feel about the Supreme Court

I feel that the Supreme Court still has its flaws just like everything else in the United States. There are a lot of old traditions that need to be broken. Over the years the Supreme Court has made some improvements. Weather to elect a woman or to elect a none white member. Little by little the Supreme Court will adjust to everyday thinking of the United States.

The thought of how the Supreme Court will be when is time for my daughter to be able to vote only excites me. I feel that thru the generations there will be different think towards how to set out laws. At the moment the Supreme Court has been adjusted to how the thinking of today is and if any individual that thinks that the Supreme Court is not right or not at their standards then maybe that individual is not doing his or her job as far as electing. Each citizen is responsible on who is being voted to the court system. They may not have any votes to who goes in to the Supreme Court but they are voting judges in there district courts and that is where it all starts.

The Supreme Court has become powerful than when it was before. They had decided to elect a president when it came down to having a problem in our voting count. Truthfully I feel that the vote was decided by politics and it was wrong, to me it only felt that politics had a big role to that decision and not the people. That is one of many flaws that I feel that need to adjusted. I feel that the citizens could have waited a little more or revote for a president that was going to make decisions for us for another presidential term.

Over all I feel that the Supreme Court is doing a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment