Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The real feelings about Lawyers!

Everybody has an opinion about lawyers. My feelings towards lawyers may not differ from the high rate of opinions that say, “Lawyers are nothing but blood suckers.” Those are just opinions that I have and others in a minority environment has as well.

The real truth about lawyers is they are the reason why we still have a judicial system in this country. Lawyers make the world go round. Love them or hate them. They either make your life a nightmare or they can fulfill all your dreams.
So why is it that a high percent of individuals in today society have a problem with lawyers? Well, like myself, I do not like to have an individual to sneak around my life and gather information to either incriminate me or improve my situation. I am also annoyed of an individual to be able to determine the future of my life. You could say that I have the mentality of a cowboy. If something wrong happens to me, I and I alone would like to take care of the situation my way. Is that the way to handle anything in today’s society?

I also feel that individuals are annoyed with lawyer for the fact that there is a lot of jealousy. Hard working, 9 to 5, blue collar individuals see these lawyers with the fancy cars and large homes and dressed in designer clothing have a little of jealous in them. Blue collar society just wishes that their lives could be as simple as a Lawyer. Lawyer’s life, in my opinion is not as easy as they make it seem. Having to live a life, working twenty four hours a day and not being able to have a second with his or her family is not easy for me. To have to juggle around with a person’s life is not , easy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment