Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pacific Heights

I have always felt that being a landlord would always be a difficult task to take. There are too many laws that will work against you. In the contrary there are also a lot of laws that will work with you.

As I was watching the movie I felt that the male landlord was over reacting, in a sense that he was making things worse then it was. I understand that there are laws that will protect the tenant but there are a lot of flaws in those laws. What I didn’t understand was if the tenant did not pay for the first and last month and did not sign any type of contract and was not given the apartment key then why he even had any right to even be in the apartment. If I was the landlord, I would have called the police and made some charges against the so called tenant.

The reaction to the landlord was to extreme. He had no respect to his wife and to himself. I feel that he could have approached it differently. He should have just gone thru the procedure that he was making all the applicants make. I feel that his greed had got to him. I feel that by seeing the all the money discriminated all other applicants. These are some of the minor reasons of why I would not want to be a landlord.

No comments:

Post a Comment