Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What my classmates think of the legal system

I think that my classmates have the sane thoughts of our legal System. I have taken time to read three of my classmates’ blogs and to understand what they think of our legal system.

“I also believe that there are too many small offenses that have a tendency to clog our system and waste a lot of time and money” Jonathan Boyer
damnationcreative.blogspot.com


I agree with Jonathan. There are too many legal actions that are taking too much time in the courts. There are too many criminals in the system that is appealing for cases that they are guilty in. I believe in appeals but the abuse that these criminals are introducing in the courts is just ridicules.

“There are many laws and regulations in the legal system in the United States of America.” Richmond Pham
ailvbus111.blogspot.com


Richmond states that there are too many laws, and with all these laws that are being approved not only helps the innocent but is helping the guilty. There are stacks of law books that are being supplied to incarcerated individuals. The years and years that they spend in prison leads them to start reading these books and find out ways to reduce there years in prison.

“The legal Officials need more training on how to carry out the law.” Stacia Woody
enviousdesigns.blogspot.com


The legal officials do need more training in our Legal System. They need to enforce laws that will persecute hardcore offenders than wasting time with small offenses. They also need to make judgment on hardcore offenders as if they are making a contract. There should be some sort of restrictions and avoidance to these criminals. That way they don’t go to the jail library and find some sort of way to reduce their sentence.

These are the opinions of some of my classmates and I agree with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment