Wednesday, August 26, 2009

3's about me

Three Names I have been called: The three names that I have been called is, Gus, Tavo, and Tavito.

Three Jobs I have had in my life (include unpaid if you have to): The three jobs I had in my life is working at a warehouse for Big 5, I have worked at Burger king at a T.A Travel Centers, and I work at Bulk Transportation as a mechanic.

Three Places I Have Lived: I have lived in Los Angeles, San Diego and Fontana.

Three TV Shows that I watch: I watch “The 70’s show, Project runway and Iron Chef America.

Three places I have been: I have been to Tijuana, Mexico., Santa Barbera and San Fransico.

People that e-mail me regularly I have my model Mariana, My wife Cristina, and my friend from New York Lauran

Three of my favorite foods I love Pizza, taco’s de tripas, and Mole de Pollo

Three cars I have driven: I have driven a 2000 v.w. jetta, 01 corvette, 91 v.w gti

Three things I am looking forward to: I am looking forward for my own business, also my married life to become better and my daughter to become successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment